THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

A dAy I sHALL nEvEr fOrGEt..^_^



It was a day i shall never forget. she left without a word. i looked at her pale face and cool body. my tears just flowed. i still remember vividly that fateful day. A phone call from Negeri Sembilan brought news that my beloved grandmother had met with an accident.




to me, she was the dearest and the most important person in my life. no more will i see her chubby cheeks and warm smile on her lips. on that day, she had gone out to buy some gifts. She had told her neighbour that she wanted to visit us in Johor. On her way back along a busy street, she was knocked down by a speeding car.

my granmother was in coma and she never regained consciousness. The police could not trace or contact her nearest kin for she did not have her identity card with her. My grandfather became very suspicious that something was amiss and searched everywhere for her. Finally he found her in the general hospital. Obviously,someone had mentioned to him about a road accident that had occured earlier. It was already six in the evening.

at once, my grandfather contacted us. My grandmother had suffered a very serious brain injury and the doctors were trying the best to save her. we left johor immediately but when we arrived at Kajang, my uncle's mobile phone rang, the person at the other end of the line sadly told us that grandmother had passed away. our heart broke and we were sobbing uncontrollably. she was still young, only 60 years old. it was very painful to know that no one was by her side at the very moment for her death.

i remember the advice she had given me all these years. i treasure the things that she had left for me. the pictures that we had taken together. which i would cherish forever. i will never, ever, forget the day she left us. May God bless her and may her soul rest in peace.....

0 comments: